In this tutorial, I am creating my final mandala for Julie Gibbons’ Mandala Magic online class. This is the last stage, Transcendent Ecstasy.
This stage is about serenity, wisdom, acceptance, and, in a real full life cycle, represents the end. We have grown throughout the 12 stages and now we are ready for the cycle to end, with all we have learnt, accepted and overcome, peacefully.
- My Mandala Magic Handmade journal
- a graphite pencil and eraser
- something round to draw my mandala circle
- Caran d’Ache Neocolor II watersoluble crayons
- a waterbrush filled with clean water
- Heavy Body acrylic paint in Titanium white for highlights
- Faber Castell Pitt Big Brush pen in Black
- heat tool/hairdryer