In this tutorial, I’m picking up from where I left things in Part 1. My whole stash of cards have a background, now it’s time to make them a little bit more unique and give them a purpose.
In Part 2, I am choosing to define some of the cards through doodles, plain stickers and affirmations.
- some of my painted cards from Part 1 video tutorial
- Posca paint pens
- Gelli Roll gel pens – the Moonlight set
- Stabilo Pen 68 markers
- plain circle stickers
- plain stickers from Etsy (Polaroid Deco Sticker Ver. 3, from Studio 2Nul)
- metal stencils from Jayden’s Apple Etsy shop
- Rub On letters (they ended up not working so I hand lettered instead)
More techniques to come in Part 3 video (after all, I do have plenty more cards left to play with!)…