This tutorial will show you how to make a boring blank sketchbook, art journal or even notebook, a bit more interesting and personal.
This video is mute to allow you to listen to your own music as you’re watching.
- plain sketchbook
- a selection of fabric squares
- rotary fabric cutter and craft scissors
- metal ruler
- Mod Podge and strong bristle brushes for collage
- small brayer to flatten the fabric and avoid air bubbles
- white pencil to draw my heart template
- awl, baker’s twine embroidery floss, needle
- Liquitex white gesso
- baby wipes
- heat tool/hairdryer
- Polychromos colouring pencils
- Faber Castell Pitt Brush pen in black
Enjoy the tutorial.