Another chapter of Get Messy’s Season of Seasons. One of the ideas for this season was to create a page using a spinner. I loved that idea and decided to give it a go.
Even if my theme for this spread is not particularly “seasonal”, it felt right to me to focus on what is important to me.
- Galeria acrylic paints in Green Gold, Pale Terracotta, Opera Rose, Cadmium Yellow Pale Hue, Pale Violet and Pale Umber
- Daler Rowney System 3 Acrylic paint in Process Black
- Posca Paint pens in white, gold
- Faber Castell Pitt bullet tip 1.5 pen in Black
- Uniball pen in black
- Canson paper
- a gold brad and an awl to punch through paper
- a shaker plastic bookmark (see in Issue 11 of the Christelle’s Art Factory E-mag, out at the end of November 2018 for step by step instructions)
- double sided tape roller by Crafter’s Companion
- Marlene Meijer-van Niekerk (Art by Marlene) stencil
- Dina Wakley brushes by Ranger